Since recently, production companies and studios have begun to put up on the Internet the scripts of their already-released films as one more way to create awards buzz. This is fairly new, and also a great advantage for us young writers. Much like last year’s post, below you’ll find some of the most interesting scripts of 2014, legally available for download.
Click at will. For your consideration, enjoyment, and education.
- Big Eyes, by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski
- Birdman, by Alejandro G. Iñárritu, Nicolás Giacobone, Alexander Dinelaris Jr., Armando Bo
- Boyhood, by Richard Linklater
- Calvary, by John Michael McDonagh
- The Fault In Our Stars, by Scott Neustadter & Michael H. Weber
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Grand Budapest Hotel, by Wes Anderson
- How To Train Your Dragon 2, by Dean DeBlois
- The Imitation Game, by Graham Moore
- Into The Woods, by James Lapine
- Kill The Messenger, by Peter Landesman
- Locke, by Steven Knight
- Unbroken, by Joel & Ethan Coen, Richard LaGravenese, and William Nicholson